These rules were created to ensure All guests have an enjoyable stay while visiting our park. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, we reserve the right to modify them accordingly.
Check-in & Check-out: Check-in: 12:00pm Check-out: 11:00am
For early check-in/late check-out, coordinate with Mgmt.
Office Hours: Mon.-Sat. 9am - 6pm. Sunday by appt. only.
Quiet Hours: 11PM - 7AM. Please be courteous to your neighbors and observe these quiet hours.
Tent Campers: Must have a tent. 1 tent per campsite. Price includes up to 4 campers. Do not tie, nail, screw anything to trees. Hammocks straps are acceptable.
RV Campers: (6) campers per site. Rate includes 2 adult campers.
- Extra tents on the RV site are $10 per night.
- Adults 18+ are $3 each per night.
Parking: (2) vehicles per site. Parked vehicles must be fully off road and within your site. Overflow parking for vehicles, boats, and trailers must be coordinated with the office.
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is available. As a result of variables beyond our control (inclement weather, ISP-related issues, equipment malfunction, etc.), we do not guarantee service. We offer Wi-Fi as a complimentary amenity, which is not included in the cost of stay. Guests must agree to the Acceptable Use Policy.
Utilities: Please alert the office of any failures.
- It is your responsibility to wrap your hoses during winter and hoses cannot be leaking.
- All sewer lines must be installed correctly to prevent unpleasant smells.
- All accidents relating to damages to utilities are the responsibility of the registered guest and must be fixed by a licensed professional.
Pets: Pets are allowed.
- Only dogs with registration and current vaccinations.
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash.
- Limit 2 dogs per site unless approved by Mgmt.
- Pets are not permitted to be tied outside of your RV when you are not in the park and are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Runners and tie-downs are prohibited.
- Bans will be enforced on pets that demonstrate aggressive behavior towards other pets, guests and GCRVP agents.
- NO excessive barking.
You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet! Be respectful of your neighbors and the property by disposing of pet waste accordingly. In addition to health effects and aesthetics, stepping in your pet’s waste is disgusting. $50 fine for Non-Compliance
* A designated fenced-in pet area is coming soon. Apply these rules in this area as well.
* Excessive negligence of pet rules is subject to rental termination with No Refund.
Campfires/Fire Rings/Picnic Tables: All are available by request on a first come basis.
- Do not move, burn trash, or leave trash in the fire rings.
- No invasive firewood
- Please cleanup after using these areas.
- No campfires at RV sites (grills are acceptable)
Trash: Please leave your site cleaner than you found it. We do not have site trash pick-up. Please place your trash in the provided stations. Household trash only.
Restrooms: Leave the area clean and notify Mgmt. if it requires attention.
Wildlife and Flora: Please do not disturb wildlife.
- No trees, bushes, or plants to be cut, removed, damaged, or planted.
- All gardening and/or planting MUST be approved by Mgmt.
Safety: For emergencies, Call 911 immediately then notify Mgmt.
- Keep your possessions and vehicles on your site.
- Keep personal belongings concealed, especially when not present.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please drink responsibly.
- The registered guest is responsible for any visitors.
- Illegal drugs, public drunkenness, and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- Underage consumption of alcohol by minors is not only against park rules, but also illegal.
- Please notify Mgmt. of any visitors and provide their names and vehicle info.
- Children must always be supervised by an adult.
- Children are not to play in the street, in other guest lots or empty lots.
Speed Limit: The speed limit throughout the park is 5mph.
- Will be enforced with a $50 fine.
- Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
RV Exterior & Site Area: Please keep the exterior and site area clean and uncluttered.
- RVs must remain mobile.
- No storage under campers.
- Clothes lines are not permitted without prior approval. Must be taken down Immediately.
- No alterations to your site without permission.
- Only approved skirting will be permitted.
- Oil dripping and damage must be cleaned and repaired by guests.
- No commercial enterprises.
- Outdoor furniture must be approved by Mgmt.
- No tarp on RVs.
- Propane tanks are allowed with permission from Mgmt.
- No pallets
- Rugs may be used but not on grass.
- Washing vehicles must be done off-site.
- Drain lines must be installed with the proper fall. The valve must remain closed until enough volume is obtained to adequately carry waste away.
- Repair or painting of any vehicle is prohibited. (Mandatory RV repairs are OK)
Additional Info for Long Term Guests:
- RV’s and Campers must not be over 15 years old. (Older units are subject to GCRVP’s discretion)
- No mobile homes allowed.
- Permanent additions are not permitted.
- No outside buildings without approval.
- Campers must be registered, insured, and titled in the name of the responsible guest.
- Background checks may be required on any adult staying more than 30 days.
- Valid credit card info must be on file at all times.
- Guests must have a valid driver's license on file.
- Subletting is not permitted.
Disclaimer: Camping is an outdoor experience; Therefore, we do not give refunds due to any discomfort of nature, illness, work schedule, dislike of neighbors, or early departures.
- GCRVP reserves the right to raise rates on nightly, weekly, or monthly basis at any time.
- GCRVP reserves the right to enter any site at any time (excluding inside RV/Vehicles).
- We are not responsible for any damages, injury, or loss by accident, weather related damage, or fire to any RV or property of any guest.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We reserve the right to eject any guest, without refund for failing to adhere to these rules.
Payment in full is due upon check in. All remaining payments are expected on or before the paid thru date. Failure to comply may result in eviction and/or legal action. The fee for late payment is $5.00 per day.